The Goods: The perfect little treat for your feet! These socks are so cozy. Not too thick, not too thin. We think they're just right! They rise just above the ankle, making them the perfect sock for rising just right for booties or peaking out over tennis shoes.
Materials + Details:
- Made in the USA in Fort Payne, Alabama
- Knit with Certified Organic Cotton & Low Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit, Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 62% Certified Organic Cotton, 35% Nylon, and 3% Elastic
- Fits Women's Shoe Size 5.5-10
The Maker: Little River Sock Mill
The Hometown: Fort Payne, AL
The Story: In the heart of the deep South, you'll find an Alabama sock making tradition generations deep. Little River Sock Mill has been manufacturing socks for over twenty years at their small mill.
They live and work in the shadow of Little River Canyon, their namesake. They craft each sock with pride and care, honoring the land by using the highest quality organic cotton and sustainable practices. Their designs are classic, infinitely wearable and filled with a sense of place