Men's Crew Sock
The Goods: The perfect crew sock for any occasion! Not too thick, not too thin, 100% just right.
Materials + Details:
- Made in the USA in Fort Payne, Alabama
- Knit with Certified Organic Cotton & Low Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit, Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 66% Certified Organic Cotton, 32% Nylon, and 2% Elastic
- Fits men's Shoe Size 8.5-13
- Machine wash cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The Maker: Little River Sock Mill
The Hometown: Fort Payne, AL
The Story: In the heart of the deep South, you'll find an Alabama sock making tradition generations deep. They have been manufacturing socks for over twenty years at our small mill, located in Fort Payne, Alabama.
They live and work in the shadow of Little River Canyon, their namesake. The sophisticated knits they design are a nod to the beauty and depth of this place. They craft each sock with pride and care, honoring the land by using the highest quality organic cotton and sustainable practices. Their designs are classic, infinitely wearable and filled with a sense of place.