Wenatchee River T-shirt
The Goods: Exclusively made for us by super talented Leavenworth local Whiskey Jack Designs. This light weight tee is available in a unisex cut or a more feminine cut. The colorful design is of the Wenatchee river as it runs through Leavenworth. As Leavenworth locals, we have a strong connection to this river of water flowing from the Cascade Mountains to and through our town. As visitors to Leavenworth, you have no doubt walked alongside or floated down this river yourself.
Materials + Details:
- Hand printed in Leavenworth, Washington
- 100% Polyester to create the vibrant color print of the design
- Unisex regular fit (women typically size down one size)
- Feminine cut, a little bit looser crew neck and shorter in the torso
- Machine wash cold, tumble low
- Created with a sublimation process that uses heat to dye each fiber so that the color doesn't just sit on top of the fabric. This process also doesn't dump ink down the drain and into our water resources either. WIN!
The Maker: Whiskey Jack Designs
The Hometown: Leavenworth WA
Ali Hancock has been on a journey with art since she was young. Throughout her upbringing in the Colorado front range she explored different mediums including drawing, painting, photography, and pottery. She moved to Washington State to attend college at Western Washington University, where she majored in outdoor recreation. Shorty after completing her degree, she found a home in the beautiful and tacky Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth, Washington. It was in Leavenworth, where Ali bought her first wood burner and her clean line style quickly came to life. After perfecting her line work on wood, she began to include bold colors, with detailed line work while working with acrylic paint and watercolors. She is known in town for her ultra durable, hand painted hats that depict various mountain ranges from her travels. She now finds daily inspiration from her adventures while biking, hiking, skiing and surfing around the Pacific Northwest.